Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Friday, August 18, 2017

Duterte has done very well

By Van Ybiernas

As a Duterte supporter, I don't think it's my role to defend EVERY SINGLE THING the president (and his administration) does. Dami kong time kung ganun! Hahahahaha.

What I just need to do is evaluate the big picture. So far, I think he's done very well.

It is the task of the critics to focus AND INFLATE the details. Hahahahaha. They inflate the details para may lakas ang kanilang tuligsa. Hahahaha.

If I were you, do not engage the critics in a debate over details. Para yan sa maraming time. Isa pa, selective sila ng mga isyu na ilalabas. Dadalhin nila dun sa sigurado sila ---sa tingin nila--- ay panalo sila. hahahaha. They don't want to talk big picture kasi talo sila doon. hahahaha

No comments: