Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Be Patient...

Verse: Galatians 6:9

And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.

I would love to tell you that if you stay in faith, if you believe, then God will always answer your prayer within 24 hours, or at least within the first week. But we know that is not reality.

God promises He will be true to His word, but He never puts a timeframe on it. In fact, He tells us that we need patience to see the promises come to pass.

Sure, it would be a lot easier if God told us when we were going to get well, when we would meet the right person, or when our child would straighten up. But the truth is, that would not take any faith.

It takes faith to say, "God, I does not know when You are going to do it, but I trust You enough to believe that You will do it, that the answer is already in my future."

Today and every day let this be your prayer: "God, give me the grace to accept Your timing."

That means you are asking for God’s strength, His supernatural empowerment to stand strong while you are waiting.

Choose to keep believing, choose to praise Him, and choose to accept His timing knowing that He is faithful and has untold blessings in store for your future.

Prayer:
Father, thank You for Your hand of favor, blessing and mercy on my life. You are good and faithful. Because of that I trust You. I trust Your love, and I trust Your timing in Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments: