Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Step Out Of The Boat

Verse: Matthew 14:28-29

And Peter answered Him, ‘Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water.’ He said, ‘Come!’ So Peter got out of the boat and walked on the water, and he came toward Jesus.

Why do you suppose Peter wanted to get out of the boat? Why did he all of the sudden think he could walk on water?

Was it because he saw Jesus open the blind eyes and cleanse the lepers? Perhaps so, but the other disciples in the boat saw the same things.

Peter understood that it was his time. He stirred his faith up. He believed at that moment that he could do what God placed in his heart.

Jesus said, “Peter, do you want to get out of that boat?” He said, “Yes, I do.” Jesus replied, “Well, come on out.” Notice that Jesus didn’t say, “Peter, stay in that boat. Don’t you know I’m the Son of God?” No. He said, “Peter, I like your attitude of faith. I like the fact that you believe you can do great things.”

Have that same kind of boldness today.

Start believing that your time is here! All the dreams that you’ve buried, those desires that you thought would never work out, it’s time to start believing again.

It’s your time, and it’s time to step out of the boat
!

Prayer
:
Dear Father, today I choose to believe Your Word. I believe You are faithful to complete the good work You’ve started in my life. I choose to hear Your voice and step out of the boat. Thank You for bringing to pass the dreams in my heart. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Have a great day and week.

God bless!

No comments: