Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Look out for more of God’s favor

Verse: I Peter 1:13

Set your hope wholly and unchangeably on the grace (divine favor) that is coming to you when Jesus Christ (the Messiah) is revealed

Is your hope set on God’s divine favor in your life today?

God's desire for you and I is to look forward to more and more of His favor.

He wants to pour out His goodness and grace upon us and He wants to help us get ahead in this life.

God wants to lead us to the right job. He wants to lead us to the right relationship. The key is: we have to be on the lookout for more of God’s favor.

God wants to do more than you and I can even ask or think.

He wants to show us the immeasurable, limitless, surpassing greatness of His free favor.

Set your hopes higher today. Increase your expectations of what God will do in your life.

As you open your heart and mind to His unlimited favor, you will experience the abundance He has in store for you!


Prayer:

Father, thank You for your increase in every area of my life today. I choose to set my hope in You knowing that You want to do more in my life than I can ever imagine. Teach me to be a vessel used by You today. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Have a blessed week.



No comments: