Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Always Rejoice!


Verse: Philippians 4:4

Rejoice in the Lord always. And again I say rejoice!

We are commanded to rejoice.

Rejoicing opens the door for victory in your life.

When you rejoice and worship the Lord, you are making a declaration that your God is bigger than your problems!

When you rejoice and worship the Lord, you are making a declaration that you trust Him!

You may be thinking, “How can I rejoice if I don’t feel like rejoicing?” Well, the word “rejoice” in the original Greek is “chairo” and it is actually a verb, an action word.

You can choose to rejoice with your words and with your actions, no matter what you may be feeling or what your circumstances are.

You may have to do what David did in Psalm 103, and actually tell yourself, “Bless the Lord oh my soul and all that is within me.”

When you make the choice to Rejoice Always, God will pour out His supernatural joy and strength upon you so you can live in victory in every area of your life today!

Prayer:
Lord, thank You for Your Word today that brings freedom to my soul. I choose to rejoice in You always. I choose to declare Your goodness and faithfulness in all things. I bless Your name today. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

May God richly bless you and yours as you rejoice in Him!

No comments: