Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Monday, January 17, 2011

God will meet you at the level of your expectations

Verse: Psalm 23:6

“Surely goodness and loving-kindness will follow me all the days of my life…”

What are you expecting today?

Expecting to rise higher in life.

Expecting goodness to follow you everywhere you go.

God will meet you at the level of your expectations.

Pay attention to what you are thinking about and make the choice to believe God for good things.

Expect to rise to new levels and live the life of victory God has in store for YOU

Prayer:

Heavenly Father, today I expect your goodness and loving-kindness to surround me. I choose to believe that my best days are right out in front of me. Help me stand strong in You so that I can see Your blessing in every area of my life. In Jesus’ Name.

Have a great Monday and brand new week!


No comments: