Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Idle thoughts of a retiree's wandering mind during 2010



I planted some bird seed. A bird came up. Now I don't know what to feed it.


I had amnesia once, or twice, I think.


Protons have mass ? I didn't even know they were Catholic.


All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.


If the world was a logical place, men would be the ones who ride horses side-saddle.


What is a 'free' gift ? Aren't all gifts free ?


They told me I was gullible, and I believed them.


Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone.


One nice thing about egotists; they don't talk about other people.


My weight is perfect for my height, which varies.


I used to be indecisive, now I'm not too sure.


The cost of living has not affected its popularity.


How can there be self-help 'groups' ?


Show me a man with both feet firmly on the ground, and I'll show you a man who can't get his pants on.


Is it my imagination, or do buffalo wings actually taste like chicken ?


Hopefully I'll figure all this out in 2011.

No comments: