Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

THE BEST EXCUSE EVER


A Wife came home early and found her Husband in their bedroom making love to a very attractive young woman.

She was more than somewhat upset ! "You disrespectful pig !" she cried. "How dare you do this to me -- a faithful Wife, the Mother of your children! I'm leaving you.. I want a divorce right away !"

The Husband replied, "Hang on just a minute Sweetheart, so at least I can tell you what happened."

"Fine, go ahead," she sobbed, "but they'll be the last words you'll ever say to me !"

The Husband began -- "Well, I was getting into the car to drive home, and this young lady here asked me for a lift. She looked so down and out and defenseless that I took pity on her and let her into the car. I noticed that she was very thin, not very well dressed and very dirty. She told me that she hadn't eaten for three days.

So, out of compassion, I brought her home and warmed up the enchiladas I made for you last night, the ones you wouldn't eat because you were afraid you'd put on weight. The poor thing devoured them in moments.

Since she needed a good clean-up, I suggested a shower, and while she was doing that, I noticed her clothes were dirty and full of holes, so I threw them away. Then, as she needed clothes, I gave her the designer jeans that you have had for a few years, but don't wear because you say they were too tight.

I also gave her the underwear that was your anniversary present, which you don't wear because you say I don't have good taste. I found that sexy blouse my Sister gave you for Christmas, that you don't wear just to annoy her, and I also donated those boots you bought at the expensive boutique and don't wear, because someone at work has a pair the same."

The Husband paused for a quick breath and then continued -- "She was so grateful for my understanding and help that, as I walked her to the door, she turned to me with tears in her eyes and asked me, please ....

do you have anything else that your Wife doesn't use ? !


No comments: