Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

On Collantes


KOR IHQ should now DISCIPLINE undeserving KGORs Paras, Guansing, Nollas, Alcoba. They will never ALLOW Transparency nor Democracy, but pure PADRINO Politics, Shameful and Dirty, un-Rizalian and "NAKAKAHIYA", to quote Esguerra's (in)famous words!

> I beg to disagree, about Collantes.

> If Lazir may quote from your e-mail please...:

> "If Sir Dr. Chito Collantes, KGOR, be not chosen just because of unsubstantiated and unfounded issues hurled against him. If Sir Dr. Chito would not make it for some other reasons other than those black propaganda, that would not hurt them much, but to deny him of that rare chance solely on the basis of unfair allegations, that would be devastating , causing grave demoralizations to them."

> My response amd short note might have been blocked and didn't reach you, but allow me please to respond as TRUTHFULLY as I can.

> During the IFKOR Conference in Toronto, I had the chance to meet the venerable and most honorable Sir Kamiling Silverio, a man of few words, but with deep sense of DUTY, DISCIPLINE and INTEGRITY. He showed me the picture album of his Diamond Jubilee with his lovely wife and Lady. After leafing through the pages, I asked Sir Kamiling why Collantes was not in the pictures. Sir Kamiling, in his firm and slow voice replied: "He was not invited."

> This is no Black Propaganda, NO unfair allegation, but FIRST HAND reporting from Lazir, substantiated and well-founded. When I asked, it was not to malign anyone, but simply an INNOCENT question, like a child wondering WHY the NEPHEW is missing in the photographs! Sir Kamiling is not the type either who will INVENT stories, but speak TRUTHFULLY! As a lawyer, you know your RULES about FIRST HAND witness accounts, or?

> There you go! If Collantes was not invited by his Uncle, there must be a very GRAVE reason! Translated to the Canada Region KOR, does this mean Sir Kamiling TRUSTS his nephew with such an Honorable function as TOP Rizalist in Canada?

> Lazir does not think so.

> Hence, Collantes could go to the Lions or join the Rotary Club, if not the Kiwanis, but PLEASE, not in the Knights of Rizal organization!

> My 2 cents lang po, hoping that this time, this would show print!

> Salamat po.

:)
Lazir

----- Original Nachricht ----
Von: Lucien Spittael

An: KOR-world KOR-group

Datum: 07.07.2010 20:08
Betreff: RE: [KOR World] CANADA REGION AND ITS DIRTY PO;ITICS

Hi, Canadian Knights,

I am impressed by the way how you openly can talk about the possible
nominees for the different positions.

In Europe we experience the opposite.

Incumbent Regional Commander Sir Tony Guansing refuse to call for a
meeting.

Incumbent Area Commander Belgium does not even answer my request for a
meeting in Brussels where he lives for al Belgian chapters.

Shall it be as in 2006 and 2008 when Lino Paras sent fake lists to Manila?

One chapter in Belgium already decided on their possible nominees. I asked
our Area Commander the names of the nominees as we can discuss this in our
chapter. No answer. Who am I, a simple KGOR and chancellor of El
Filibusterimo Chapter.

Yes, everything in Europe is very mysterious.

Regards,

Lucien

From: angel3...@hotmail.com
To: kor-world@googlegroups.com; angel1...@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: [KOR World] CANADA REGION AND ITS DIRTY PO;ITICS
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 17:12:55 +0000

Sir Alexcs,

Thanks for your wonderful suggestion naming five members of our KOR-Canada
Region worthy of considerations for appointment as our next KOR-Canada Regional Commander. Perhaps, I can safely say, without fear of contradictions, that all members of our society are qualified for positions they want to aspire for, including, but not limited to, the region's highest post. This is another reason why I feel so much at home with our prestigious group, the exchangeability of wisdom amongst us, and the freedom to air what is in one's mind without censor or being censured. This is real democracy in action.

Going back to our three most outstanding nominees, to wit: SIR DR. CHITO COLLANTES, KGOR; SIR GEORGE POBLETE, KGOR, and SIR DR.(outstanding psychiatrist) TOM VIREY, KGOR, I believe in the sense of justice and fairness of all members of the KOR-Canada council when they unanimously chose these three outstanding gentlemen, and left the decision to the illustrious members of the new Supreme Council to decide whom to appoint taking into account their primordial aim, i. e., the best interests of our beloved institution, the Order of the Knights of Rizal. I think this is my best chance also to tell KOR-WORLD why I decided to throw my support for Sir Dr. Chito Collantes, KGOR. There is nothing personal, for or against, with respect to any of the three nominees already mentioned. Frankly, if I were to follow my heart and my deep gratitude, I would have supported Sir Dr. Tom Virey, KGOR. Why? Because, among the three, Sir Dr. Tom Virey, KGOR, and his lovely wife, Lady Odette Virey, have been very close to my wife, Marilyn, and myself. It was also Sir Dr. Tom Virey, KGOR ,who worked so hard to my becoming his successor as commander of the KOR-Mississauga City Chapter which I, at first, turned it down, not because I did not like the position(honestly, it is a great honor) but because I wanted Sir Romi MananQuil ,who was the most deserving and the most senior(not based on age) among us all when it comes to the length of service with our Order a chance to be heard about the issue at hand. The election was postponed to give Sir Romy Manangkil a chance to attend the next meeting.In the subsequent meeting, Sir Dr. Tom Virey brought along with him Sir Romy Manangkil, KCR. I, without hesitation, immediately nominated Sir Romy Manangkil to be our next Mississauga City Chapter Commander but, surprisingly, especially for me, he politely turned down my nomination in my favor, for what he believed was a very valid reason. Another good reason why I should have fought for Sir Dr. Tom Virey, KGOR, was his family's support for my candidacy when I ran for Member of Parliament of Canada(MP) in the last Federal election for members of the House of Common to represent Mississauga City in Ottawa. But there are two good reasons why I did not heed the advice of my wife, Marilyn, and my own personal feeling. First, I am fully aware of the burden or heavy load or pressures that go with the position in question. Sir Dr. Tom Virey's health condition is of common knowledge to the KOR-WORLD. I need not elaborate on this matter. Second, I have been observing the way Sir Dr. Chito Collantes, KGOR, does his job as KOR stalwart in this part of the world. I have been thinking of the possible extreme frustrations the rank and file of KOR-Canada would feel if Sir Dr. Chito Collantes, KGOR, be not chosen just because of unsubstantiated and unfounded issues hurled against him. If Sir Dr. Chito would

>> not make it for some other reasons other than those black propaganda, that
>> would not hurt them much, but to deny him of that

>> rare chance solely on the basis of unfair allegations, that would be
>> devastating , causing grave demoralizations to them.

>> NON OMNIS MORIAR.

>> Fraternally yours in Rizalism,

>> SIR ATTY. RALPH M. BUNAG, KCR
>> Area Commander, KOR Central Canada, the Greater Toronto Area & Eastern
>> Canada

>> P.S.

>> Sir Joe,

>> Sorry, Sir, for violating your call for political moratorium ,for the second
>> time. I just wanted to honor our dear brother knight, Sir

>> Alexcs Trinidad, relative to his latest comment on the very subject we
>> wanted to take a leave on. Also, touching on your own comment

>> re KGOR award, no less than our very own KOR-Regional Commander, Sir Ka
>> Miling Silverio, KGCR, suggested to me twice to attend

>> the international assembly of the Order in Manila and in Czeck Republic so I
>> could get the KGOR award , but I just smiled

>> at him without doing anything about it. To me, my being admitted to the
>> Order is in itself the greatest honor I will treasure for the

>> rest of my life.

>>> From: MAHALEXC...@SYMPATICO.CA
>>> To: angel1...@hotmail.com; kor-world@googlegroups.com
>>> Subject: [KOR World] CANADA REGION AND ITS DIRTY PO;ITICS
>>> Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 20:08:04 -0400

>>> Sir Ralphy,

>>> There are Knights far more Rizalist and qualified to be Canada Region
>>> commander than the three recommended to IHQ. I can name at least three.

>> Sir

>>> Joe Luzadas, Sir Cip Rey Hipolito, Sir Hermie Hernandez, Sir Romy Magsino,

>>> all KGOR's, and Sir Willie Cantos, KCR. I am just wondering why their

>> names

>>> were not included in the recommendations to Manila. They all have done
>>> more to KOR CANADA I assure you.

>>> ALEXCS
>>> SCARBOROUGH CHAPTER

>> Enter for a chance to get your town photo on Bing.ca! Submit a Photo Now!

Dear Sirs,

And how about the subject individual's claim that he is related
to the past Philippine Foreign Affair Secretary. Can we also investigate
on that please. If you own a company and is working in good
faith as a Business Professional and is appointed an officer of the Order
who ought to be given respect, that individual should STOP,
again STOP all lies and pretentions.

A ranking officer of our Order requires DIGNITY, INTEGRITY and
GOOD ORDER among others.

I will now rest my case and may our Order be guided by those who
we give our full TRUST and HOPE for a better tomorrow.

Leunamme

No comments: